Welcome to Shalom Counseling and Mediation Center
Hope That Always Grows
1. You need a safe, supportive place to explore an issue that is causing you distress.
2. You feel depressed and discouraged and lack motivation.
3. You are experiencing grief over losses either through death or divorce or other conflict.
4. You desire to change feelings or behavior that interfere with your life.
5. You are dissatisfied with the quality of your family relationships.
6. You feel anxious and struggle with handling life events or stresses.
7. You have problems with addictive behavior.
8. You struggle with feelings of anger and bitterness.
9. You would like assistance with parenting issues.
10. You desire to have a more positive outlook about your self and your life.